Bioguard – Strip Kwik
Removes oils and greases from diatomaceous earth filters, spa cartridges and sand filters.
Lengthens filter cycles and promotes filter efficiency. BioGuard Strip Kwik should be used at least twice a season to control scale and to remove build-up of oils and greases on the filter media.
It is highly recommended to cleanse filter media with Strip Kwik after algae infestations.
- Improves filtration/circulation
- Reduces operational costs
- Less water wasted
- Less work
- Works on all filter types
1 Litre Bottle.
* Pour 1Lt Strip Kwik into pump basket.
* Set filter Multi-Port on Backwash and switch pump back on for 3 to 4 seconds and then off again.
* Strip Kwik is now in the filter. Set filter Multi-Port to Closed and turn off any pump running settings on the pool timer etc.
* Leave Strip Kwik for approx. 12 to 24 hours.
* Once this time has lapsed, Backwash and Rinse the filter and return system back to original settings – timers etc.
NB: When ordering –
Product Codes are linked geographically per Hyper Pool or Riaan Pool distribution centres, as follows –
(B) = Hyper Pools – All branches in Bloemfontein, Welkom and Bethlehem.
(E) = Riaan Pools – Edenvale.
(V) = Riaan Pools – CBD, Junxion and Three Rivers.